Protection of personal data
In the Slovenian Mechanical Engineers’ Association (hereinafter ZSIS), we are aware of the responsibility of handling personal data, therefore all collections of personal data are managed, maintained, stored and controlled in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (ZVOP-1, Official Gazette of the RS, no. 94/2007) and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679) and to the individual whose personal data are processed, we guarantee the following rights:
The right to request from the ZSIS as a data controller at any time:
– Access to personal data and the following information:
- processing purposes,
- types of personal data, users or categories of users to whom personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular users in third countries or international organizations,
- the planned period of retention of personal data or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period,
– Reasons for it, as well as the importance and predicted consequences of such treatment for an individual.
– One (free) copy of personal data in a format I specify (if the request is given by electronic means of communication and does not require otherwise, the copy shall be provided in electronic form). For additional copies I request, the operator may charge a reasonable fee, taking into account the costs.
– Correction of inaccurate personal data.
– Processing restriction where:
- I challenge the accuracy of personal data, for a period allowing the controller to verify the accuracy of personal data,
- the processing is illegal and I oppose the deletion of personal data and, instead, require restrictions on their use,
- the data controller no longer needs it for processing purposes, but I need them to enforce, enforce or defend legal claims.
– Deletion of all personal data (right to forget) if the assumptions referred to in Article 17 of the General Data Protection Regulation are fulfilled, and in particular when I revoke this consent to the processing of personal data.
– The output of personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form, with the right to forward this information to another controller, without the original administrator being hindered by this.
– Termination of personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling.
– I do not have a decision based solely on automated processing, including the creation of profiles with legal effects in relation to me or in a similar way, to a significant effect if the conditions laid down in Article 22 of the General Data Protection Regulation are fulfilled.
The right to file a complaint against the controller with an information officer if I believe that the processing of my personal data violates the General Data Protection Regulation.
Procedure for exercising rights
I am aware that all the above requirements regarding the exercise of rights in connection with personal data can be addressed in writing to the controller, to the e-mail address email@example.com.
I am aware that, for the needs of reliable identification in the case of exercising personal data rights, the operator may request additional information from me and he can only refuse to act if he proves that he can not reliably identify me.
I am aware that, upon my request, with which I exercise my rights with regard to the above personal data, the operator must respond without undue delay and no later than one month after the receipt of the request.